Tile roofs require precision, due to a dual layer system. Only 90% of rainwater is drained by the tiles themselves; the other 10% is drained by the underlayment -this can leak and can be difficult to track down to its source.

Precision Slate and Tile roofers have the expertise and integrity to find underlayment failings. We always replace the underlayment after roof repairs.

blue tile